How Put AdSense Code in Your Worpdress Header
Description How to add Google AdSense Code to Your WordPress Blog Header
Simple steps on how to make Ads display on WordPress blog header.
– Log into your Google AdSense account and create a Banner Ad normally sized with 728×900 and click on get code and copy it|
– Log into your wordpress under the APPEARANCE drop down menu select EDITOR
– Amongst the PHP files select the HEADER.PHP file and look for the tag “head” and paste the code below it and update file
– Go your website and refresh and see if the Ad is in there. Sometimes it might not appear fully because it takes certain amount of time to fully activate but for now you may only see the outline.
CENTER THE BANNER.
– Just after the “Head” tag ad this code “/br enter”
– Just below AdSense code there’s a line “/script’ ad this code to it “/center” and Update Files
Your code should be looking like this before your save it.